Fume hood can reduce or eliminate exposure to volatile liquids, dusts, and mists
The fume hood is often the primary control device for protecting laboratory workers when working with flammable and/or toxic chemicals. Hoods protect workers by: Containing vapors, dusts, gases, and fumes generated within the hood, and removing them as air flows into the hood and then out via the laboratory exhaust system.
- Outer body of fume hood is made of mild steel duly powder coated
- Work table is made of 0.8 mm thick stainless steel 304 sheet or 16 mm thickness Granite slab.
- A sliding door of aluminum frame fitted with full view clear glass moves vertically up/down with
- counter balanced weight operated by steel rope
- Hose is provided with fluorescent light for easy working in the chamber and a storage cabinet is also provided for storing of material
- A 6/16 Amp socket and switch is also provided in hood for providing electric supply to small devices – hot plate, magnetic stirrer, etc used in hood
- The control panel is fitted with on/off switches for mains, motor-blower, tube light and socket Machine requires 230V, Single Phase, 50 Cycles, AC power supply
- Fume Duct and exhaust line – PVC or HDPE as required
- Inner chamber made of SS 316 and outer made of SS 304
- Small SS sink or PP sink with water tap and water drain outlet fitted on work table
- Colour coded utility service remote control valve 2 nos for air (nitrogen, oxygen, etc) & water knobs are mounted on front side of hood outside the working chamber. Nozzle is fitted inside the chamber.
- Stream lined airfoil made at the bottom of hood work table opening for smooth flow and avoiding turbulence inside the hood.
- SS grid fitted inside the work chamber
Inner Cabinet Dimensions :
- 2’ x 2’ x 3’
- 3’ x 2’ x 3’
- 4’ x 2’ x 3’
- 5’ x 2’ x 3’
- 6’ x 2’ x 3’