Visual Melting Range Apparatus Supplier
Visual Melting Range Apparatus
Standard Features: State-of-the-art design, suitable for white as well as coloured samples in powdered form. Instrument can detect melting range as well as melting point of vario...
Standard Features : State-of-the-art design, suitable for white as well as coloured samples in powdered form.
- Instrument can detect melting range as well as melting point of various types of samples.
- Magnified image of the sample can be viewed on a video monitor screen via CCD camera which helps observe physical changes.
- GLP compliant printout with sample name, ID No., date, time etc. for authentication.
- Calibration Mode – Built-in calibration facility for two-point auto calibration with USP standards.
- Password protection for calibration mode.
- Compliance with USP melting range procedure as per Class – I A & EP Method 2.2.60
- Graphical report of temperature v/s. light units with indications for start of melting & end of melting.
- Can also detect the melting range as well as melting point of decomposed samples, as well as waxy and polymer samples.
- Patented design.
- Onscreen Parameter/ Result display facility(Optional).
Looking for "Visual Melting Range Apparatus" ?