Hot air ovens are electrical devices which use dry heat to sterilize. Operated from 50 to 300 °C (Optional up to 400C), using a thermostat to control the temperature.
This oven is extensively used in hospitals and clinics for sterilizing syringes, surgical tools, hand gloves etc. Under the stern supervision of diligent professionals, offered oven is precisely manufactured with the aid of ultra-modern techniques by utilizing high quality components.
- Double walled construction inner chamber made of Stainless Steel 304Q & exterior made of G.I. sheets powder coated.
- The gap between the walls is filled up with special grade glass wool for proper insulation to avoid heat losses.
- Forced convection system ensures good mixing, strong dispersion and maintains higher temperature uniformity inside the chamber,It is fitted with heavy hinges with a ball catcher, Door is duly insulated with glass wool.
- Comprising of switch to ON/OFF the power, thermostat control knob and indicators for mains and thermostats, cord and plug. It works on single phase 230V AC, 50 Hz power supply.
Temperature Range : 50oC to 250oC
Temperature Resolution : 0.1oC
Control Accuracy : +-2oC
- Forced Air circulating System with Fan for temperature Uniformity.
- Temperature controller by Microprocessor based Auto Tune PID controller with 0.01 resolution & PT 100 as sensor.
- Electronic Digital Timer
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant machine for pharmaceutical industries Chamber Size Rating.